Wikipedia

Search results

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Your thoughts are more powerful than you know!

Let a person radically alter his thoughts, and he will be astonished at the rapid transformation it will effect in the material conditions of his life. – Napoleon Hill


I wanted to start with that quote because it is a big part of what motivated me to stop and really THINK about to where I am now in my life. Now don't get me wrong, it's taken over 40 years for me to actually get to that one thought and it was tough to look back at all the missed chances and opportunities that I failed to reach for in the past. So I decided to research positive thinking and spirituality. 


I have never been one to believe that the whole universe, our planet and everything on it was a product of one invisible being in the sky. Even at a young age I questioned why I had to go to church at all so when I told my mom that I didn't want to go anymore, she did not hesitate to tell me that I am free to choose what to believe and no one should force their views on me. Well needless to say I never went back and now I only go for weddings and funerals. I always imagined that the world, the universe, everything down to minutest particle were all made from the same thing, ENERGY! But as a young girl I was unable to find my path to the answers I was looking for. I thought people would think I was silly, even though this was already being studied by quantum physicists, I didn't know anything about it. All through middle school and high school I still didn't know anything about quantum physics. During my teen years I was thrown in with the kids who got to wear the label "Learning Disabled." I laugh now because I have no problem learning anything and now I know that being held at that level made me believe it so I became the problem student, the bad kid who does things to get attention. Looking at where I am now, I am pretty sure that Law of Attraction was giving me just what I was asking for! 


Many of you can relate to negativity and living with people telling you how you should be, what you should do, who you should date, the list goes on and on. No matter how bad you feel about yourself or angry you get, you can change the things that have been holding you back. Try smiling all day, or stop yelling at the cars in front of you, turn off the news and listen to some music, anything positive will make you feel better. These are some of the things I am doing to keep negativity away from me and I can tell you that my drive to and from work has been 100% better. I don't catch all the red lights, traffic works in my favor and by slowing down I am saving on gas! I know you are saying "yeah right, being positive doesn't help with traffic." Well I challenge you to try it then let me know how it turns out!



If you have read this far, thank you. I am new to all this positive thinking, law of attraction, spirituality stuff but I am learning so much about myself that I want to share it with you. I want you to feel the way I do and enjoy your life. I want you to start your own journey and share with me your experiences! Until next time remember to stop and say to yourself "I want good things to come into my life!"



Stay Positive!


No comments:

Post a Comment