Wikipedia

Search results

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

LOA and the secret to being happy!

Recently I stumbled upon a video that has changed my outlook on not only my life but everything around me. I thought at first that this is crazy, this isn't real, it can't possibly work. Then I stopped saying and thinking these negative things and instead I am beginning to say "Anything is possible!" If an opportunity puts itself right in front of you, that is the universe giving you a nudge. Take it and don't question it, it has been put there because it is what YOU have asked for! YOU are the only thing that is keeping you from being and experiencing all that you want!



Take the time out of your everyday life to say thank you for all that you have, no matter how small or how big, be grateful for everything around you. Don't just say it, FEEL it and I promise you that you will see and feel things changing around you!! Don't be afraid that you are being silly and don't let others tell you it is impossible, because anything is Possible! Just look around you and see that the impossible is all around us in nature, in technology, in science, in everything! It is possible to change who you are by not being the person you have been conditioned to be. 



I can promise you that you will start to experience good things in your life if you stop attracting all the negativity that is around you. I am not a Psychologist or a physicist, I am part of the energy that is all around us. I want you to know that we all have the potential to be who we WANT to be. Don't hesitate to ask the universe for what you want, say it, believe it and receive it!!!



Take a moment to watch this wonderful video and you make the decision to except where you are in life or where you want to be!




You can watch this on Netflix!

All of the nature photos were taken by a wonderful and talented young lady who I am grateful to call my friend, Ms. Shelby Jones. You can check out her photos at:




Thank you for reading and I will be updating as much as I can. Some days I will be inspirational others I may just share a story or a picture. 

"I Am That I Am!"


No comments:

Post a Comment